Friday, September 25, 2009

Awesome Excersize DVD


So, I am a runner. I love running, and I never miss a day (well except for Sundays). Running helps me maintain the weight I am, but I am not losing anything. So I have decided that I really need to start toning and building muscle. I just barely ordered the Jillian Michaels (biggest loser) "No More Trouble Zones" DVD. Tonight was my first night doing the workout, and it was awesome!!! I already know that I am going to be sore tomorrow. If your interested in giving it a try, you will need a set of hand weights (I used a set of 5 pounders). It is about a 60 minute workout and she goes through all the body areas.
I ordered mine for about $11 (with free shipping because of Amazon Prime) of Amazon

I am excited to drop some poundage.

No comments:

Post a Comment