Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mamaroo


Ok, so I just had a baby in August, and the best purchase ever (well actually it was a gift from my mother-in-law) was my mamaroo. This thing is the greatest invention!

My baby didn't love it the first 6 weeks or so, but around 7 weeks, he really began to enjoy it. It is like no other swing/bouncer. It is almost like a robotic mommy.

I am seriously a little jealous of it because sometimes my baby would rather be in the mamaroo than in my arms. All it needs is a built in diaper changer, and a velcro strap for a bottle and I would become obsolete.

My mother-in-law bought it for about $190 from amazon with free shipping. I believe it is definitely worth the $.

The mamaroo has five different settings:


Car Ride
A figure eight on its side

KangaRoo
Lots of up-and-down, less side-to-side

Tree Swing
High on the sides, low in the middle

Rock-A-Bye
Low on the sides, high in the middle

Ocean Wave
Around in a big circle

I highly recommend this product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment